- Carve out more time for creativity and ensure that I do it every single day. I'm revamping my fall schedule to find more scheduled time for creating art.
- Create a vision plan for my art and my "art business." Where do I want it to go? What do I want it to look and feel like? What do I want to do?
- Explore more. Start working with new mediums, especially acrylic, watercolor, and mixed media.
- Create a sacred art space at home, so that it's easy to begin working/painting/journaling/sketching whenever I feel the urge.
- Have more fun with creativity! Don't take it (or myself) too seriously.
- Work in my sketchbook daily. Even if that just means gluing in a piece of paper or an image that inspires me, or writing down a word, quote, or poem that I like. Continue to be inspired by the creativity around me.
A few more fun images from Squam are below. Click on an image to enlarge, read caption, and scroll through the gallery :)
Now wish me luck rejoining society/real life today! As much as I will miss Squam and vacation, it's nice to be back in my routine, and I'm excited to get back to my students and to Tranquil Space :)